Breathing freedom - this is how PARI communicates its innovative product solutions for the treatment and care of the respiratory tract. The graphic concept of the PARI website sets the scene for this message and conveys the theme with visual ease. Intuitively, the PARI product finder guides the visitor directly to the optimal solution and provides detailed information.
Trade visitors - i.e. doctors, pharmacists and specialist retailers - are given access to value-added content after DocCheck or MedOK verification. Thanks to the preview function, users who have not (yet) registered can take a "look through the keyhole" at these exclusive features.
- Transfer of existing content into an optimized structure
- Individualized form solutions and interface connection to internal systems
- Creation of complex forms by the editor
- Closed user portals for specialist audiences with DocCheck verification
- "Preview" of protected content
- Integration of recruiting software solution
For over 100 years, PARI has been providing solutions for people suffering from respiratory diseases with efficient and reliable inhalation devices. Ideas, experience, expertise and technology are the basis for a pioneering range of solutions for diseases or for maintaining the health of the upper respiratory tract, which is constantly being expanded and optimized. PARI GmbH is represented worldwide and is the market leader in the industry.
PARI was one of the pioneers of a consistent Responsive Design. With the 2019 relaunch, the company is making its mark visually and optimizing the user experience with a UX concept developed consistently according to the "mobile first" principle. The development of the integrated product finder was done in-house in close coordination with the client. Consistently tailored to the needs of PARI editors, the TYPO3 backend offers maximum convenience for content maintenance. Even adjustments to complex forms are possible without agency support.
- Custom-developed RWD framework - for high-quality and consistent rendering on desktop and mobile devices
- High availability infrastructure
- Highest performance through load balancing and scaling
- Use of standard extensions such as the Google-like SOLR search, news, PowerMail and grid elements for flexible page layouts
- Individual modules such as product finder, download areas for image material, Google world map of PARI subsidiaries and partners with filter functions
- Completely revised PARI product database
- Update in 2018 to TYPO3 8.7 LTS
- Advice on DSGVO-compliant implementation